Forgotten Flowers: A Novel of Redemption and Second Love
Forgotten Flowers is an emotional saga of people we should not forget even as they forget us. One man, Daniel Kilgore, volunteers with three residents at Magnolia Gardens, an assisted living facility in Charleston, South Carolina. The ravages of dementia have left precious little of the minds of Sandra Cotton, Mary Hillman, and Delores Samuel, once vibrant and alive. Kilgore hopes that the time he spends with his friends, as he calls the ladies, will help him deal with his own private hell at home.
“The author weaves intrigue, romance, greed, pride, infidelity, selfishness, treachery, deceit, evil, and even murder into a roller coaster ride that grips the reader. The upside is: perhaps many hearts will be motivated by this story to share their time and kindness to the Forgotten Flowers throughout the world. A terrific read that will stir your emotions and keep you on the edge of your seat.” — Lois Tipton
Here are just a few reasons your customers will want to buy Forgotten Flowers and you will want to stock the book:
- This novel follows in the best-selling footsteps of the heart-breaking novels by Nicholas Sparks.
- The love of Daniel Kilgore’s life is taken from him-a victim of dementia. Will he overcome his conflicted feelings to find love in the arms of another?
- Forgotten Flowersfocuses on people we should never forget, even as they forget us day after day.
- Families can use Magnolia Gardens, as described in the novel, as a model while searching for the best assisted living facility for people they love.
- The graying of America is an on-going critical issue that is illuminated by the lives described in this moving novel.
- Donations from the sale of this novel will be given to Bright Focus Foundation, a nonprofit that supports research and education on brain and eye diseases such as Alzheimer’s and macular degeneration.
Publisher Discounts for bulk orders.
Also available in paperback format.